I. VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE:
1. When you visit our web site, our web server will log information about you as a visitor that is not personally identifiable. For example, it may record the type of Internet Browser you are using, your computer operating system, and the domain name of the Web site from which you linked to our site.
2. Also, we may collect data from you in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information. This information is used and analyzed to help us: understand trends and patterns; improve the content and design of the EmpresasPortugal website; and to enable our audit bureau to verify our claims of traffic to the site; and to help advertisers and potential advertisers to assess the suitability of our site for their advertisements. The information we receive in this manner is not personal information about an identifiable individual.
3. Users who wish to use our enhanced or personalized services may be required to provide additional information. By voluntarily providing more personal information you allow us to increase the value of your experience on our site. EmpresasPortugal.net will use the data collectively for its own statistical analyses of its services. EmpresasPortugal.net may also ask users to complete surveys for research purposes only. All demographic and behavioural research is compiled on an aggregated basis and would only be shared in aggregate form to interested third parties.
4. By providing an e-mail address, a user may from time to time receive communications from EmpresasPortugal.net on its new products and services or special offers that may be of interest. You can always opt out at the time of registration or at any time by telling us if you don't want to receive any e-mail communications from EmpresasPortugal.net.
5. In providing EmpresasPortugal Street Scene Service, EmpresasPortugal has been sensitive to avoid including photographic information which would provide personal information about identifiable individuals. We are sensitive to the privacy concerns that might be raised by individuals who were photographed during the preparation of the data required by the Street Scene service. Photographs of identifiable individuals are in no way required by the service. The assembly of the data is designed to deliberately blur the faces of any individual who may be photographed in this process. You will notice as a result that no individual can be identified while using the Mapjack service. If you wish to report a privacy concern, please do so by clicking the "report a concern" on one the Street Scene Service Page.
6. EmpresasPortugal.net reserves the right to change its policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement does not create any contractual rights on behalf of any party.
7. Cookies, advertising, networks and privacy
We may place "cookies" on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's hard drive. Cookies make Web surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved
We use third-party advertising companies [specifically, Google and Google AdSense] to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you.
We may place "cookies" on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's hard drive. Cookies make Web surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of EmpresasPortugal.net.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
1. Collecting information about you
EmpresasPortugal.net collects information for its directory listings from publicly available sources and from businesses themselves. EmpresasPortugal.net will not otherwise collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. When you submit information on our website, we ask for you to provide an email address and collect your Internet Protocol number which indicates the server through which you are accessing the internet. We collect this information in order to verify any details which you provide to us.
2. Using and disclosing your personal information
Our purpose in collecting information about you or your business is to provide you with profile and with customer contacts through listing this information in a directory. By submitting information to our website you agree for this information to be listed in the directory on our website.
3. When we will contact you?
We may from time to time contact you at the email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
• Provide you with updated information about our website
• Provide you with other information about our products and services which may be of interest to you.
If you are receiving promotional information about EmpresasPortugal.net and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may email us at webmaster (AT) EmpresasPortugal (DOT) net and ask to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 1 week for this request to be processed.
4. You can access the information we keep about you
The directory shows what information we hold about you. You are welcome to check if we hold any other personal information about you by e-mailing us atwebmaster (AT) EmpresasPortugal (DOT) net . Our record of your information will be made available to you within 2 weeks.
5. Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change a listing that is inaccurate or out of date, then:
• If you have your email and password you can login and change your information.
• Send an email towebmaster (AT) EmpresasPortugal (DOT) net and request a password
• Send an email towebmaster (AT) EmpresasPortugal (DOT) net and request the change, please allow 2 weeks for your profile to be updated.
6. Storage and security of your personal information
EmpresasPortugal.net will do best to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Please note also that EmpresasPortugal.net.
7. EmpresasPortugal.net and links to other websites
EmpresasPortugal.net provides links to websites outside of the EmpresasPortugal.net service. These linked sites are not under the control of EmpresasPortugal.net, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website.
8. What to do if you have a problem or question
9. Future changes